Monday, June 30, 2008

A day in the life





Today I had the pleasure of photographing two very handsome young men. We had so much fun!!
When it was time to go, S said he didn't want me to go, and really I wanted to stay too.  I have been wanted to do something a little different, to get out of the studio and do some everyday life pictures.  These two guys have truly inspired me to do more of this kind of photography, I love it. Here is a sneak peak for Mom and Dad of the boys. 
More to come...

2 comments:

marne said...

I love them! I can not wait to see the rest of them. The boys had such a good time. Sam wants you to come over and play with him again. Thanks for letting us do this with you!

The Cog said...

I am blown away on how committed you are to improving and experimenting with you your art. These pictures are just sugar.