Friday, August 8, 2008

Warm and cozy



My Husband. I absolutely love this picture. He is beautiful!!
This is my Mom in front of my grandparents house. She looks so pretty.
Ben at the beach. I think he was about 3 1/2 yrs old.
 
This is my husband again. His baby picture. I think this might be only 1 of two that exist. 

This is me and my youngest Lewis. He was about 10 months old. I love how we have the same smile.


In my continuing quest to make improvements in my life, I realized I didn't have enough art and photographs up in my family room. The things that make me want to be in that room.  
When I started my Photography studio, I used our living room to take pictures. When I had a client, I would have to do all sorts or rearranging to make room. We decided to make our family room in the basement and convert the upstairs living room into my full time studio.  Since then, I haven't made much of an effort to make the family room comfy and cozy. So this week, I have       decided to finally go thru old pics and enlarge some of my favorites for the walls.  I  found all sorts of goodies, some old and some newer. When I am done, I will post pictures of the family room but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorites. It is always a warm feeling to go thru old photos. 

1 comment:

The Cog said...

...what can I say...I love that you are doing this! The picture of your husband in the uniform is just priceless (it gave me goosebumps!).