Friday, December 26, 2008

Peace

This has truly been the busiest holiday season I have ever experienced.  I always thought that I understood what single parents or full time workers went through during the holidays. I couldn't have imagined that it was this hard.  I am truly, truly grateful to have a job. I am also extremely thankful for the Photography business, which I love doing. All of this however. made for 7 day a week working, sometimes 12 hours a day through the holidays. I am proud to say that I made it through. I may not have put up all the decorations that I wanted to, or bought the gifts that I wanted, but I did manage to stay calm, and focused on what the holidays meant.  I am proud of that. 
  That being said, I am just now getting around to posting from Thanksgiving thru Christmas. 
I hope that everyone had a peaceful holiday filled will lots of joyful moments.  I look forward to the coming new year which I pray is filled with patience, peace and hope.

Merry Christmas

No comments: