Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Way I See It










 Somewhere along the way of life, my view ... photography speaking... started to change. The way I looked at things around me when I was a new adult has shifted, and narrowed.  I have allowed myself to stop seeing the simple beauty around me.  Ever since being reunited with many of my college friends, I have been remembering how I use to see the world, and although my life is very different now, I want to see the world again through those eyes.  So with that in mind, I decided that everyday for the next month, I will take photographs of something. I will choose to look at things I see differently and capture that with my camera. I am very excited. I will try to add them daily on here, or at least every few days.
On Tuesday, my husband and I set off to find something fun to photograph. What we found was these amazing metal bins. There are so many colors and hues. I love experimenting with angles too. On Wed. I chose to take some photos of my youngest son. He is growing and changing everyday now and I love how some of his attitude comes out in this photo. I also shot a few of  this really cool bike.  
  Today I went to a friends farm and was able to capture these beautiful photos with a little hint of spring. I LOVE her farm, it is the perfect place to take pictures because the lighting is perfect in both the morning and the evening.


No comments: